Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Crafting

Sometimes giving gifts can be more trying than fun! Several of my friends and I have been discussing how difficult it can be to find the right gift for all those special people in your life. Especially those friends and family members that have everything! People often think about gifts that they can make themselves to give out during the holidays. This can be a little daunting for those of us that are not so crafty. Well, I would like to offer a link to the fabric crafting blog on Etsy. This blog has been great for me, the fabric challenged crafter that I am. This summer I discovered how to make a simple skirt and this week I found out how to make fabric cards. Since, I am slightly creative I do have tons of fabric that I thought looked pretty in the store but have yet to do anything with. So, I am going to make these fabric cards this week and give them as holiday gifts! The instructions are so easy that I think most people could do it! Here is the link and I will post photos later this week of how mine turn out.
http://www.etsy.com/storque/events/come-make-fabric-cards-with-jodi-kahn-at-etsy-labs-11390/

Not sure why the link isn't a hyperlink, but you can cut and paste.

Have fun and let me know if you try it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment